Ⅰ. What are the characteristics of the pressure cooker
1. The ordinary aluminum alloy pressure cooker is light in weight, fast in heat transfer, cheap in price, and has an aluminum oxide layer on the surface to prevent corrosion (avoid damage). It can be quickly cooled with cold water. The service life is 8 years if it is used for 1 hour per day. But it is not suitable for induction cooker.
2. The stainless steel composite bottom aluminum alloy pressure cooker is suitable for induction cookers as well as the pressure cooker of stainless steel. At the same time, it has the advantages of ordinary aluminum alloy pressure cookers. When using an open flame, avoid high fire and the bottom cannot be cooled quickly to prevent the stainless steel composite bottom from deforming and falling off. Although the pressure cooker of stainless steel is expensive, it is heat-resistant, beautiful, and hard to react with acid, alkali, and salt in food. The service life of the use of one hour a day is about 10 years. It is suitable for induction cooker, and it is easy to change color on gas stove and electric stove. Don't use cold water for its rapid cooling and it is not suitable for decoction of Chinese medicine.
Ⅱ. What are the functions of the pressure cooker?
Speaking of the pressure cooker, everyone is not very unfamiliar. It can be used frequently and can make a lot of food, and it can also make everyone feel that cooking is actually a very simple thing by using the pressure cooker. What are the functions of the pressure cooker?
1. Braised rice. But it is necessary to master the amount of water, which is about 1.5 times that of rice.
2. Stewed chicken or stewed ribs, trotters, lamb chops, etc. It saves time and is very simple and convenient, as long as you put the seasoning and materials, you don't have to worry about it. Do not add too much water, because the water will not evaporate when you stew the food in a pressure cooker.
3. All kinds of porridge. I like to use a pressure cooker to make porridge, which is quick and thicker. You can make any kind of porridge, but you must control the amount of water. Remember: using a pressure cooker to cook porridge does not consume much water.
4. In addition, you can also cook a variety of dishes with the pressure cooker. You can check this on the catering website.