The pressure cooker shows its advantages and are durable only when used correctly. The pressure cooker should be used according to the following methods:
(1) To apply oil: for the unused new pot, the sealing ring has good elasticity, so a small amount of food oil should be added on and under the body of the pressure cooker to facilitate the first locking and removing the lid. Before each use, the lid, the body, and the handle should be cleaned to facilitate the close of the lid.
(2) Put food: when putting food, follow the requirements of the instruction manual, and excessive amount of food shoud be avoided.
(3) Close the lid: before closing the lid, check whether the vent pipe is unblocked, whether the anti-blocking shield is clean, whether the safety valve is in good condition and is free up and down and in the falling position. Place the lid on the body and fix the body. Rotate the lid clockwise until the upper and lower handles are completely overlapped, which is the working position and the safety valve is fully exposed.
(4) Heat: since the lid is locked, the pressure cooker can be heated with high-temperature fire. When a small amount of steam is slowly released from the vent pipe, the pressure limiting valve is fastened to the vent pipe, and then the safety valve will rise until the vent pipe "hisses". After that, the temperature of the pressure cooker can be appropriately reduced to maintain the release until the cooking finishes.
(5) Cool and release: after cooking, you can take the "natural pressure release" method at room temperature. If you want to eat immediately, you can use the "cool cooker at once" pressure release method (i.e. place the cooker under cold running water or in a pan of cold water to quickly and easily release the pressure in the unit.) After cooling, the pressure limiting valve can be gently raised to release the remaining steam.
(6) Remove the lid: if there is no steam released from the vent pipe and the safety valve falls down, remove the lid anticlockwise. If the safety valve does not fall down, it proves that there is pressure in the pressure cooker, and the interlock will act as a safety device. If the lid cannot remove, do not force the lid open. Use chopsticks to press down the indicator valve to release the residual steam in the cooker before removing the lid.