Only with a simple, one-handed turn of the locking knob, the side clamps secure the lid in any position, which means that there’s no need for you to worry about how to put the lid in the right position. The dual pressure valve helps build up pressure and shorten cooking time for common recipes. As for sea foods and vegetables, low pressure mode is recommended.
1. 3-ply base for even heat distribution;
2. Innovative clamp-style lid can be locked in any position;
3. A lock pressure cooker works on all stove types, including induction;
4. Open & close the lid with the turn of a knob;
5. Quick release valve for fast pressure release;
6. Quality stainless steel that won't react with food;
7. Includes a steamer basket for fine ingredients cooking
8. Convenient interior markings allow easy liquid measurements and indicate the maximum filling point.