Both adults and babies must drink more soup to intake water in autumn, and moisturize the throat and lungs. White radish is suitable for soup, not only because its taste will be incorporated into the soup to add a lot of freshness, but also because of the most natural taste of the ingredients without adding any seasonings. White radish provides rich potassium and vitamin C. As the most distinctive glucosinolate component of the cruciferous family, it also has anti-cancer effects. Mustard oil, amylase and crude fiber can promote digestion, increase appetite, accelerate gastrointestinal peristalsis, and relieve cough and reduce phlegm.
The nutrition in white radish is so much, so that the white radish is the indispensable ingredient for the baby's autumn meal. The white radish for the baby must be simmered in the kitchen pressure cooker for a while and the stew will become softer, and it will become very chewy. Turnip can remove the mutton dodur and absorb part of the fat of the mutton, suitable for the whole family to enjoy.
1. Prepare ingredients: 180g white radish and 185g mutton.
2. Peel the white radish and cut into sections.
3. Cut the radish into hob pieces.
4. Rinse the mutton several times to remove the blood, and then cut into small pieces of about 1 cm.
5. Put the mutton in cold water and blanch it. Skim off the foam floating on the water on the way.
6. When the mutton changes color, it can be taken out for later use.
7. Prepare a little onion, ginger and garlic.
8. Pour the white radish, mutton, green onion, ginger and garlic into the kitchen pressure cooker.
9. Add about 350ml of water to the kitchen pressure cooker.
10. Start simmering in the kitchen pressure cooker until the mutton is tender. But how long it takes to stew depends on the freshness of the mutton, the firepower, and the baby's chewing ability.
11. Take out the thick white radish pieces and mutton, remove the green onion, ginger and garlic, pour the soup, and you can eat it for your baby! (Before leaving the kitchen pressure cooker, the baby after one year old can add a little salt to taste according to the baby's taste)