Ⅰ. What to do if food catches on the bottom of the pressure cooker?
After we use the pressure cooker on daily, what should we do if we find the food sticks to the bottom of the cooker? Here are some ways to remove the sticky things at the bottom of the pan.
Ⅱ. How to remove the bottom of the pressure cooker
1. Pour some hot water into the pressure cooker and wait for a period of time. It can be cleaned easily with hot water. Do not use steel wire brushes. If the aluminum cooker is brushed and then cooked and eaten, it is very bad for the body. If you want to brush, you can use coarse cloth instead of steel balls.
2. Hawthorn fruit can remove the the sticky thing at the bottom of the pressure cooker. Put some hawthorn fruit in the cooker, and add a little cold water to boil (don't boil it dry), the sticky bottom of the cooker will be cleaned soon.
3. Use tomatoes to clean the sticky bottom of the pressure cooker. Put the tomatoes in the cooker and cook for a while, the sticky bottom will be cleaned.
4. Clean the bottom of the pressure cooker with beer and white wine. You can pour a little white wine, beer and water in a ratio of 2:2:1. Cover the lid and leave it for 5 minutes, then it will be easy to scrub.
5. Use apple peel or pear peel to clean the bottom of the pressure cooker. Use apple peel or pear peel and add some water to boil, then it is easy to clean up.
6. Use oranges to clean the bottom of the pressure cooker. Cut a few slices of oranges and put them in a pressure cooker to boil. And then close the lid overnight, and the sticky things will fall off from the bottom the next day and it will be easy to remove.
7. Add a little vinegar, heat water to boil it, and it is easy to clean it.
8. If it is summer, pour a little rice in the pot and let it ferment naturally. After the sour smell is smelled after 2 days, it is easy to deal with it.